When it comes to exceptional dental care, The Toothbooth believes that preventive care is essential. Preventive dental care can help protect your smile from decay, infection and even disease while preventing you from needing costly and invasive treatment later in life.
Our Katy Preventive Dentistry Services
- Dental Examinations – Routine dental examinations are an important part of optimal oral health, we will examine your overall oral health, checking for any signs of decay, damage, infection, disease and even cancer. If any risk factors are noticed, an early treatment plan can be created.
- Dental Cleanings – Routine professional dental cleanings are another essential tool when it comes to providing exceptional dental care. During your dental cleaning specialized tools will be used, ensuring the mouth is completely cleaned of any debris, bacteria, plaque, and even tartar.
- Periodontal Treatment – For early stages of periodontal gum disease, our periodontal treatment can actually prevent the disease from progressing any further. Through scaling and root planing we can ensure your gums and mouth are able to properly heal.
- TMJ Treatment – For patients that suffer from TMJ/TMD our TMJ treatment can reduce the uncomfortable symptoms while preventing any damage or complications caused by the unconscious clenching and grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Sleep apnea can cause a number of health problems, including oral ones. With our sleep apnea oral appliances, we can reduce your symptoms and prevent any oral or overall health complications caused by the disease.
Schedule Your Preventive Dental Care in Katy
Want to ensure your smile is as protected and healthy as possible? Schedule your preventive dentistry in Katy, TX today! We are happy to have new patients and look forward to meeting you!
24449 Katy Freeway, 300
Katy, TX 77494
Fax: (832) 437-0381
Monday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday8:00 am – 2:00 pm