Think you may be suffering from extensive decay or damage to a tooth? At The Toothbooth, we are proud to offer both dental inlays and onlays for our patients that have decay or damage that requires restorations outside of a dental filling or crown.
A dental inlay is a perfect option when decay or damage requires more restoration than a filling but does not quite require a dental crown. An inlay is used when the damage is within the cusps (outer edges) of the teeth and is designed to blend with your tooth perfectly.
When the decay or damage extends beyond the cusps of the tooth, a dental onlay may be a more appropriate treatment option. Our dental onlays are also designed to blend with your natural tooth and can protect against future damage and/or decay while restoring the functionality of your affected tooth.
Benefits of Our Inlays/Onlays
- With dental inlays or onlays, more of your natural tooth can be preserved.
- Our tooth onlays and inlays are designed to match with your natural smile.
- Inlays and onlays can actually strengthen/support your tooth.
- Dental inlays and onlays do not expand/contract with temperature.
- Our onlays and inlays are more durable than alternatives.
Get Your Onlays & Inlays in Katy, TX, 77494
Ready to restore your tooth and protect it from future damage or decay? Schedule an appointment with The Toothbooth today! We’d be happy to examine your smile to determine with our dental inlays or onlays in Katy, TX is right for you.
24449 Katy Freeway, 300
Katy, TX 77494
Fax: (832) 437-0381
Monday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday8:00 am – 2:00 pm