Are you missing one, several or all of your teeth? Tired of worrying about your dentures coming loose? At The Toothbooth, we are proud to offer dental implant treatment in Katy for our patients interested in a secure, stable and permanent solution for restoring their smile.
About Our Katy Dental Implants
At The Toothbooth, our dental implants are comprised of three different components, the implant, the abutment and the prosthetic. The implant itself is a tiny titanium post which is attached to the jawbone, providing a solid foundation. The abutment is then secured to the implant, providing a way to attach the prosthetic. The prosthetic can be different depending upon, your oral health, budget, and ultimate smile goals. Dental crowns are often used to replace a single tooth at a time, dental bridges can replace several at once, and dentures can be used to replace an entire row at once.
Benefits of Katy Implant Dentistry
When it comes to restoring teeth, our dental implants in Katy have many benefits over the alternative treatment options, including:
- Dental implants are designed to look, feel and function just like a natural tooth.
- Tooth implants are secured directly to your jawbone, making them durable and stable.
- Dental implants require no pastes or adhesives to stay in place, improving your taste.
- Tooth implants require no dietary restrictions.
- Dental implants can improve your facial appearance/youthfulness.
- Tooth implants improve your ability to speak, chew and eat.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper dental care.
Visit Our Implant Dentist in Katy, TX, 77494 Today
Are you ready to permanently restore the appearance and function of your smile and bite? Schedule your appointment with The Toothbooth today! We’d be happy to evaluate your oral health to determine whether implant dentistry in Katy, TX is the right option for you.
24449 Katy Freeway, 300
Katy, TX 77494
Fax: (832) 437-0381
Monday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday8:00 am – 2:00 pm